top of page
Villa Eleni22.jpg

Villa Eleni

Villa Eleni is a 3 bedroom villa with its own private swimming pool. The property’s name inspiration derives from Greek mythology and refers to the Helen of Troy, also known as beautiful Helen. Capable of hosting up to 6 guests. Situated a 7 minute flat walk to the centre of Spartochori village.

Villa Eleni is one of a group of 3 villas; Villa Kallisti, Villa Eleni and Villa Afroditi

There is a small, fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room, with access to the outdoor area and a dinner area perfect for bringing people closer. The interior design is of Spartochori’s traditional design, creating the feeling of a summer holiday cottage. 

Outskirts of Spartochori village


Bedroom 1
Ground floor twin en-suite, air-conditioning, patio doors leading out onto the outside terrace
Bedroom 2
Ground floor twin using the guest bathroom, air conditioning, patio doors leading out onto the outside terrace
Bedroom 3
First floor queen en-suite, air conditioning, choice of 2 balconies with village and sea views


Kitchen & dining area


  • Fully fitted kitchen

  • Electric fan oven & hob

  • Fridge/freezer

  • Dishwasher

  • Coffee Maker

  • Microwave oven

  • Washing machine

  • Iron

  • Range of cookware and tableware

  • Dining area in kitchen with table and chairs to seat 6

Kitchen and dining area

Lounge area


  • One 3-seater sofa

  • Arm chair

  • Coffee table

  • TV and DVD player




  • All windows have retractable flyscreens

  • The villa and swimming pool are cleaned twice weekly - towels and bed sheets are changed at the same time


Outside area


  • Large first floor balcony off master bedroom

  • Large private pool (9.5m x 4.5m and depth 0.80m-1.50m) 

  • Integrated children’s pool area, that can be used as a jacuzzi for the adults with 4 refreshing jet spas.

  • Large patio area

  • Sun loungers and umbrella

  • Outside dining furniture seating 6

  • Parking

  • Shared BBQ with Villa Afroditi 

Outside Area



  • Supermarkets, restaurants, cafés and bars in Spartochori village 10 minutes walk away

  • Ferries to Lefkada island 15 minutes walk away


Prices 2023


* Minimum stay 5 nights

A deposit equivalent to 30
% of the total stay amount is required at the time of booking, the remaining 70% is due to be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival. The full amount of the stay will be required at the time of booking for all bookings made within 28 days of arrival. All reservations will be considered confirmed upon receipt of the initial deposit and confirmed by Exclusive Meganisi. Payments made in sterling will be charged at the exchange rate set by the bank being used for the transfer.


Reservation Cancellations


The owner offers free cancellation up to 1 month before your holiday. The 50% deposit will be kept by the owner for cancellations made within a month of your holiday. 

Cancellations must be made in writing via email. We cannot accept cancellations by phone.


MHTE No – 0831K10TK4618000

bottom of page