top of page

Xaradiotis House

Xaradiotis House 01
Xaradiotis House 02
Xaradiotis House 03
Xaradiotis House 04
Xaradiotis House 05
Xaradiotis House 06
Xaradiotis House 07
Xaradiotis House 08
Xaradiotis House 09
Xaradiotis House 10
Xaradiotis House 11
Xaradiotis House 12
Xaradiotis House 13
Xaradiotis House 14
Xaradiotis House 15
Xaradiotis House 16
Xaradiotis House 17
Xaradiotis House 18
Xaradiotis House 19
Xaradiotis House 20
Xaradiotis House 21
Xaradiotis House 22
Xaradiotis House 23
Xaradiotis House 24
Xaradiotis House 25
Xaradiotis House 26
Xaradiotis House 27
Xaradiotis House 28
Xaradiotis House 29
Xaradiotis House 30

Xaradiotis House is a brand new house which has been modernly and comfortably furnished overlooking the beautiful traditional Greek fishing port of Vathy. It's the perfect place to watch the daily boat traffic and local fishermen returning with their catch of the day. Sitting on the balcony you be able to watch lovely pink sunsets spread across the bay from Lefkada. The house has a fully equipped kitchen and WiFi throughout. 

There is public parking directly infront of the house on the harbour front and a quaint little alley way leading to the entrance of the property. Leading off from the harbour up the alleyway will take you to a different view of the older Vathy. Explore the many winding streets connecting onto the main road network. The house is fully air-conditioned with 2 flat screen TV's and a washing machine in the downstairs bathroom. A cot is also available for babies and todlers.

Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Vathy Bay
Bedrooms and Bathrooms



Bedroom 1 is a double bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes, 2 bedside tables with lamps and doors to a balcony overlooking the alleyway and entrance to the house. There is also a hairdryer in the wardrobe.

Bathroom 1 is a large bathroom with WC, shower (with small and large shower heads), washing machine and storage cupboard.


Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom with a view over the living area from a large internal opening in the wall (loft style), with 2 top opening windows, 2 bedside tables with lamps and floor to ceiling wardrobes. There is also a hairdryer in the wardrobe.

Bathroom 2 is a large bathroom with WC, shower (with small and large shower heads) and storage cupboard.


  • Because of the shape of the roof there is decreasing head room height on the left hand side of the bed

  • There is a baby cot and a childrens table and chairs available on request

Living Area
  • Supermarkets, restaurants, cafés and bars in Vathy village outside on harbour front

  • Ferries to Nidri and Lefkada a 15 minute drive away from Spilia (timetables vary during the summer period so contact us for an updated timetable for the duration of your stay)

  • Nearest beach is Pasoumaki, it is a 5 minute drive or a 15-20 minute walk around the coast

Kitchen and Dining Area
  • Indoor kitchen table seating 4 people
  • Outdoor kitchen table seating 4 people
  • Nespresso milk frother and coffee machine (Capsules can be bought from the local supermarket)
  • Delonghi coffee maker
  • AEG Electrolux espresso machine
  • Dishwasher
  • Kettle
  • Toastie maker / healthy cooking portable grill
  • Singer microwave
  • Refrigerator, oven and stovetop
  • 2x clothes airers for drying clothes
Living Area
  • Corner sofa seating 4 people, convert into a double sofa bed
  • Coffee table
  • Flat screen TV
  • Fireplace
  • Doors leading onto to house wide balcony overlooking the harbour
Kitchen and living area
Prices 2021

  • Minimum length of stay is 3 nights

A deposit equivalent to 30% of the total stay amount is required at the time of booking via bank transfer, the remaining 70% is to be paid 1 week prior to arrival. The full amount of the stay will be required at the time of booking for all bookings made within 28 days of arrival. All reservations will be considered confirmed upon receipt of the initial deposit and confirmed by Exclusive Meganisi. Payments made in sterling will be charged at the exchange rate set by the bank being used for the transfer.
Reservation Cancellations

Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to our postal address or via email. We cannot accept cancellations by phone or fax. The amount of the deposit that will be refunded will depend on the number of weeks notice we receive.


Please see the booking conditions for the cancellation process.

Reservation Cancellations

ΑΑΔΕ No – 00000656196

bottom of page