top of page

Villa Liba

Beautifully designed Villa Liba opens onto an infinite horizon. A panoramic view of the Ionian Sea and the island of Skorpios; it is ideally located a 15 minutes walk from the village of Vathy and a 15 minute walk from the sea.


This contemporary villa with swimming pool designed by Revergo and fitted out in a bohemian chic style with an Arti edge offers very high-end services. Covering an area of 140m², it includes a living room with fireplace, an equipped and fitted kitchen, a master suite with stunning sea views and en-suite, two bedrooms, one facing the sea and the other with a private terrace under a pergola. and sharing a second bathroom.


A pergola provides shade on the pool terrace, outdoor dining table and lounge area and the meltemi summer winds refresh the atmosphere around the villa.


There is a spectacular roof seating area which allows you to admire the sunsets and stars in the evening. If you are an early bird you could also watch the sunrise and slowly cover the Ionian Sea with a beautiful an orange glow. (there are large drops though so you can use it at your own risk and taking children up there is not advised).

Press photos decorate the walls from United States, Argentina, Austria, France and Italy all in connection with the famous island of Skorpios. The island of which was, for many years, the refuge for the couple Aristotle Onassis and Jacky Kennedy. The villa boasts a great view of this famous island from the terraces.

NOTE: Further photographs will be taken internally and externally at the end of February- mid March once the garden is completed.


5 minutes away from Vathy overlooking Balos Bay.


Bedroom 1 (18m2 including private bathroom)

Super King size bed (180 x 200cm), LG 43" television, terrace doors with sea view, en-suite bathroom, tailor made wardrobes, AC

Bedroom 2 (12m2)


Euro King size bed (160 x 200cm), tailor made wardrobes, terrace doors with sea view, AC, shares bathroom with bedroom 3

Bedroom 3 (11.5m2)


Euro King size bed (160 x 200cm), tailor made wardrobes, terrace doors with sea view, armchair and low table, AC, shares bathroom with bedroom 2

Kitchen & dining area
  • Modern and light fully fitted kitchen with central island over looking the bay when cooking.

  • Electric Bosch fan oven & hob

  • Whirlpool fridge/freezer

  • Bosch dishwasher

  • Range of cookware and tableware

  • Dining table to seat 6

Kitchen & dining area
Lounge area
Lounge area
  • LG 50" television

  • Sonos Premium bluetooth speaker

  • Coffee table

  • Wicker chair suspended facing the sea

  • Large and comfortable sofa

Outside area
  • Pleasure garden "The purple blue garden" designed and produced by Chrisa Fotiadou Landscape Architect

  • Hand carved pebbles by Eddison

  • Infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi.

  • BBQ and outside sink

  • Private terrace and pergola for one of the bedrooms

  • Outside dining table seat 6

  • Roof top terrace with spectacular panoramic views (high drops though so not suitable for smaller children)

  • Outside lounge furniture

  • Garden furniture

  • Sunbeds

Outside area
  • Supermarkets, shops, restaurants, cafés and bars in Vathy village are about a 15 min walk away or a 5-minute drive away.

  • Katomeri Village is a 5 minute driveaway. 

  • Ferries to Lefkada island 20 min drive away from Spilia Port

Services and Additional Options
  • Maid service twice weekly, additional cleaning services can be arranged at an extra cost

  • Food delivery to the villa is available as well as private catering which can be arranged at an extra cost

Services and Additional options
Prices 2024

* Minimum stay 7 nights

The owner requires a 30% deposit at the time of booking to secure the booking and the remaining 70% balance to be paid 1 month prior to your arrival. 

A new 'Climate Crisis Resilience Tax" was introduced on 01/01/2024, which contributes to the current climate related issues that Greece has for example the forest fires and floods. This is a new manatory tax for all tourism rentals and hotel bookings in Greece. The rate for the villas is 10 Euros per night. This is payable with either of your payments or on your arrival to the villa. This then gets paid by the owners to the Government. More information can be found on this website here

Reservation Cancellations

Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to our postal address or via email. We cannot accept cancellations by phone or fax.


The amount of the deposit to be refunded:

  • Cancellation made more than 2 months before arrival - 100% of the deposit
  • Cancellation made less than 2 months but not less than 1 month before arrival - 20% of the deposit
  • Cancellation made less than 1 month before arrival - the deposit is not refunded


Please see the other booking conditions for further information.

Reservation cancellations
ΑΑΔΕ No00001815770
bottom of page