top of page

Elia Village

Elia Village consists of four independent apartments having the names of Pasiphae, Phaedra, Ariadne and Anastasia.The complex is located just outside Katomeri village and is perfectly situated metres from the beach looking out over Elia Bay and across to mainland Greece.The apartments are all of modern design and fully equipped with free WiFi access available in all areas. There are also BBQ facilities.


There is a private driveway for the apartments with a security gate and free parking.Opening onto a balcony and patio, the air-conditioned apartments will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. The bathrooms have a large bath and a washing machine.


Elia Bay, Katomeri


Ariadne (top row) & Anastasia (bottom row)


Each apartment has a separate area of 40m2 and features a bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchen-dining room and large terraces with magnificent views of the bay. They can accommodate two people with a double bed in the bedroom and a large sofa which can accommodate an extra person in the living room.


Phaedra I (top bottom row top) & Phaedra II (top row lower) and Pasiphae I (bottom row top) & II (bottom row lower)

These are the three larger apartments, 60m2 each. Each apartment has a large bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchen-dining room and large terrace with dreamy views of Elia Bay. They can accommodate three people with a double bed in the bedroom and a large double sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate an extra person.


Each apartment has a large bath with overhead shower fittings.


Facilities for all apartments


  • Free Wi-Fi

  • Air-conditioning and heating

  • Flat-screen TV

  • Balcony and patio

  • Fully equipped kitchen - coffee machine, refrigerator, oven and stovetop

  • Indoor and outdoor dining furniture

  • Washing machine​


Towels & bed linen are provided and changed twice weekly



  • Supermarkets, restaurants, cafés and bars in Katomeri village 10 minute walk away

  • Ferries to Nidri and Lefkada a 7 minute drive away (timetables vary during the summer period so contact us for an updated timetable for the duration of your stay)

Prices 2024
  • Prices exclude 13% tax

  • For every extra person, the supplement charge is 10 €

  • For reservations over 14 overnights, special discount of 10%

  • Minimum length of stay is 2 nights

A deposit equivalent to 30% of the total stay amount is required at the time of booking via bank transfer, the remaining 70% is to be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival via bank transfer. The full amount of the stay will be required at the time of booking for all bookings made within 28 days of arrival. All reservations will be considered confirmed upon receipt of the initial deposit and confirmed by Exclusive Meganisi. Payments made in sterling will be charged at the exchange rate set by the bank being used for the transfer.


Reservation Cancellations


Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to our postal address or via email. We cannot accept cancellations by phone or fax. The amount of the deposit that will be refunded will depend on the number of weeks notice we receive.


Please see the booking conditions for the cancellation process.

Reservation Cancellations

MHTE No – 0831K122K0269500

bottom of page