Holiday House

20190524_171952
HolidayHomeApartment101
HolidayHomeApartment102
HolidayHomeApartment103
HolidayHomeApartment104
HolidayHomeApartment105
HolidayHomeApartment106
HolidayHomeApartment107
HolidayHomeApartment108
HolidayHomeApartment109
HolidayHomeApartment110
HolidayHomeApartment111
HolidayHomeApartment112
HolidayHomeApartment201
HolidayHomeApartment202
HolidayHomeApartment203
HolidayHomeApartment204
HolidayHomeApartment206
HolidayHomeApartment207
HolidayHomeApartment208
HolidayHomeApartment209
HolidayHomeApartment210
HolidayHomeApartment211
HolidayHomeApartment301
HolidayHomeApartment302
HolidayHomeApartment303
HolidayHomeApartment304
HolidayHomeApartment305
HolidayHomeApartment306
HolidayHomeApartment307
HolidayHomeApartment308
HolidayHomeApartment309
HolidayHome01
HolidayHome02
HolidayHome03
HolidayHome04
HolidayHome05
HolidayHome06
HolidayHome06
HolidayHome08
HolidayHome09
HolidayHome10
HolidayHome11
HolidayHome12
Summary

Holiday House is a complex of 3 beautiful boutique apartments on the outskirts of Spartochori Village. Owned and lovingly designed with a boutique hotel style by a local hairdresser called Stratoula. A 2 minute walk away from the apartments there is a smll playpark for children just off the small village square. There are many beautiful streets to explore lined in vibrant bougainvillea. In the village you will find 3 supermarkets, a butchers, a bar, 2 tavernas, 2 pizzaria's and a well stocked gift shop. There is a stunning view point called 'Stefani' which overlooks Spilia Bay, Skorpios Island and Lefkada which is most spectacular at sunset.

Location
 
Spartochori
Apartments
 

Apartment 1 (Double)

The first apartment is located on the left of the building, it consists of a kitchen/dining room leading onto the double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony.

  • TV

  • Air conditioning

  • Refrigerator

  • Freezer

  • Oven

  • Hobs

  • Coffee maker

  • Toastie maker

  • Kettle 

  • Microwave

  • Shower

  • Wardrobe

  • Dressing table

  • Table and 2 chairs on the balcony

Apartment 2 (Family room)

The second apartment is located on the front right of the building. It consists of a kitchen/dining room with sofabed and coffee table which leads the double bedroom with extra bed and en-suite bathroom and balcony. The balcony faces the front of the property and has a swing pergola door to have outside access.

  • 2x TV (one in kitchen/ldining area and one in the bedroom)

  • Air conditioning

  • Refrigerator

  • Freezer

  • Oven

  • Hobs

  • Coffee maker

  • Toastie maker

  • Kettle 

  • Microwave

  • Shower

  • Wardrobe

  • Desk

  • Table and 2 chairs on the balcony

Apartment 3 (Double)

The thrid apartment is located on the back of the building, it consists of a kitchen and dining room leading onto the double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony.

  • TV

  • Air conditioning

  • Refrigerator

  • Freezer

  • Oven

  • Hobs

  • Coffee maker

  • Toastie maker

  • Kettle 

  • Microwave

  • Shower

  • Wardrobe

  • Dressing table

  • Table and 2 chairs on the balcony

 
 
General
 
Towels & bed linen are changed twice weekly on Wednesday and Sunday
 
Amenities
 
  • Supermarkets, tavernas and a gift shop in Spartochori village 5m walk away

  • Ferries to Nidri, Lefkada a 5 minute drive away (timetables vary during the summer period so contact us for an updated timetable for the duration of your stay)

 
Prices 2020
 
 

* Prices are per night and include VAT.

* Minimum stay 3 nights

Payments
 
A deposit equivalent to 30% of the total stay amount is required at the time of booking via bank transfer, the remaining 70% is to be paid on arrival. The full amount of the stay will be required at the time of booking for all bookings made within 28 days of arrival. All reservations will be considered confirmed upon receipt of the initial deposit and confirmed by Exclusive Meganisi. Payments made in sterling will be charged at the exchange rate set by the bank being used for the transfer.
 
Reservation Cancellations
 

Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to our postal address or via email. We cannot accept cancellations by phone or fax. The amount of the deposit that will be refunded will depend on the number of weeks notice we receive.

 

Please see the booking conditions for the cancellation process.

 

Αριθμός Γνωστοποίησης: 1115233 (ΓΝΩΣΤΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΛΕΙΤΟΥΡΓΙΑΣ ΤΟΥΡΙΣΤΙΚΟΥ ΚΑΤΑΛΥΜΑΤΟΣ)

© 2020 by Exclusive Meganisi

EOT LICENSE: 0831E60000037801

Exclusive Meganisi, Vathy Bay, Meganisi, Ionian Islands, GREECE 31083

  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon